Sunday 4 December 2011

$365-$40=$325

Purchases 1 and 2 are completed.

1 - $30 for running club top for our national cross country meet.  It could go in the other category given that I purchased it as part of my commitment to the team, but let's be real - it wasn't required to compete and it isn't something that I really need.  But I wanted it to celebrate being part of the team at the race this weekend, so tacked it on there.

2 - 'Elf' the movie ($10).  It is a seasonal impulse buy, I realise, but I was in the mood for it (though haven't watched it yet) and figured it is worth it.  Who knows.

On first thought, I have a feeling a lot of these things are not going to take very long to start feeling like frivolous purchases, but I guess that is part of my grand plan, so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment